TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Responsible for research, design, and development of computer software systems.
- Participates in all phases of the development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and testing of products.
- Works closely with cross functional organizations to develop and evaluate interfaces, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system.
- Develops test procedures, software programs, and related documentation.
- Contributes to determining, estimating, and validating the cost and scope of software efforts to ensure product meets project cost, schedule, and technical constraints.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience as an Application Developer in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) strongly preferred.
Job Status: Full Time