This is an opportunity to join a great team of talented professionals with world-class technical expertise who take a collaborative approach to software engineering and enjoy working together. We are a company on the move, growing in advanced technology areas while continuing the long history of exceptional performance that has earned our place as a trusted provider to our customers.
This is a mid-level software engineer position in the Space Control group in Colorado Springs. Engineers will gain experience with the full software lifecycle including design, development, test, delivery, and maintenance. In addition to working with other software disciplines, our developers are exposed to various technologies including multi-tiered architectures. We are mission focused, agile, and take innovation seriously.
- Designing and developing full stack solutions.
- Translating design requirements and workflows into working software in an iterative environment.
- Establishing and evangelizing best practices.
- Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years of experience with an Associate’s Degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of experience with C, C++, C#, Java, Python programming.
- 2 years of experience with various DBMS technology (MySQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- 1+ year of experience in DevOps CI/CD pipeline (Jenkins, Make, Conan, etc.).
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Networking expertise
- Customer and relationship-focused, process-driven, results-oriented, organized and self-directed.