TCI has an immediate need for an Application Developer in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
- Upgrade Angular and Ionic web applications and hybrid mobile apps to the latest version of the Angular and Ionic frameworks.
- Upgrade JQuery applications to the latest version of the JQuery framework.
- Will work with team to migrate applications from Team Foundation Server (TFS) to Azure DevOps Server. This will also include setting up CI/CD pipelines for the applications
- Will work to migrate applications to use organization’s security standards for authentication, authorization, and password storage.
- 2+ years of development experience with Angular and/or JQuery using Visual Studio Code.
- 3+ years Development experience with C# using tools such as Visual Studio.
- Experience with hybrid mobile app development, Ionic, Cordova/Phonegap and XCode is a plus.
- Good communication skills are required as developer will need to communicate with business clients.
- Will use both a PC and MacBook; therefore, will need to be familiar with using both operating systems.
- Currently work will need to be performed remotely.