Application Development - 1874
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Secret Security Clearance requirement.
The Application Developer is responsible for research, design, and development of computer software systems in conjunction with hardware product development.
- Responsible for research, design, and development of computer software systems in conjunction with hardware product development.
- Primarily responsible for the design and development of software products for a variety of software applications.
- Participates in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design, implementation, integration, and test of software products.
- Applies computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis concepts and principles in the development of the target application.
- Works closely with cross functional members of the engineering organization to develop and evaluate interfaces between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements and design of the overall system.
- Develops software test procedures, software programs, and related documentation.
- Contributes to determining, estimating, and validating the cost and scope of software efforts to ensure product meets project cost, schedule, and technical constraints.
- 7-9 years of Embedded Software Engineering experience that includes C++ and/or Ada.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related engineering field
- Must have Real Time Operating Systems Experience.
- Must currently possess a Secret Security Clearance.
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS
- EW Background.
- VxWorks or similar embedded OS experience.
- UML design experience.