Application Release Engineer
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client in Palm Bay, FL. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
Experienced software applications engineer specializing in the deployment, integration and support of software development and software configuration management tools on both Windows and Unix platforms. Will provide application support for individual users, rolling out tool environments to program teams and act as project manager for deploying enterprise-wide applications to the division software engineering community.
- Provide application support to the software engineering community for software development and software configuration management tools.
- Work with the engineering community to build high-value end-to-end integrated application tool chains.
- Work with software engineering leadership on road mapping engineering capabilities and future capacity.
- 3-5 years of related work experience including DevOps and previous project management experience in a software development environment.
- Have a good working knowledge of both the Windows and Unix operating systems.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack and Jenkins a plus.
Job Status: Full Time