ArcSight Security Solutions Architect
We are offering an excellent Contractor-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The ArcSight Security Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership on major tasks or technology assignments. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of technical knowledge in Arcsight and other SIEM applications.
- Applicant should possess an expert understanding of ArcSight ESM, and be able to perform the functions of a Senior Analyst, Advanced Content Author, and Security Solutions Architect.
- Applicant should be able to provide a practical solutions-based approach for design and implementation of a complete enterprise SIEM deployment, and understand methodologies, terms, concepts, and best practices within the context of the HP ArcSight product line.
- Assist in the Cyber Security Division activities to support with the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, customization, maintenance, and optimization of the ArcSight product suite and its dependencies.
- This position requires strong knowledge of network security operations and familiarity with a variety of endpoint security products.
- Candidate will develop ArcSight specific content including monitors, alerts, reports, filters, trends, and dashboard content.
- Candidate must be experienced with ArcSight in order to provide optimization, tuning, and flex agent development.
- Strong customer service skills, teaming skills, and the ability to collaborate within a cross-functional team.
- Successful candidate should be very experienced in IT networks, security systems design, and deployment and troubleshooting.
- Duties will include the ability to lead the installation, configuration, optimization and customization of ArcSight software and appliances.
- Required to interview and translate customer requirements into use cases, and design and implement as ArcSight content.
- 5 years of experience in ArcSight ESM.
- Expert level knowledge in defining an ArcSight ESM Network Model.
- Extensive experience implementing the ArcSight suite of software and appliances in an Enterprise Environment.
- Experience developing ArcSight FlexConnectors.
- Proficient in Unix scripting.
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux, and/or Solaris operating environments.
- Experience with HTML/XHTML, and XM.
- Experience with popular database management system (DBMS) products such as MySQL.
- Knowledge of data modeling and design techniques for both relational and multi-dimensional databases.
- Ability to create Advanced ESM content for Security Use Cases in order to find, track and remediate security incidents, including: Using variables and correlation activities.
- Customizing report templates to use dynamic content.
- Customizing notification templates to send the appropriate notification based upon specific attributes of an event.
- Certifications required: ArcSight Certified Analyst (ACSA) and/or ArcSight Certified Integrator Administrator (ACIA).
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security clearance. TCI will assist with the application and/or transfer of clearances.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Security + certification before start date.
Job Status: Full Time