Backend Developer - C#
Our client offers a casual dress work environment, onsite cafeteria & gym, with great benefits and amenities you need to see to believe. Located in the east end of Louisville, they have been growing and need to add to their team.
The Backend C# Developer will work directly with Executives and employees to customize or fine tune reports and dashboards. An ideal candidate will have solid C# and SQL skills as well has have a business acumen to help guide stakeholders on their requests/needs. If you are someone who likes working with end-users and managing your own projects, please continue reading.
- Develop Dashboards and Web based reporting for various end users.
- Develop web based applications.
- Modernize old VB.Net Applications using C#.
- 3+ years developing with C# and SQL - solid skills with writing queries, stored procedures and tuning.
- 3+ years of experience with SSRS and SSIS.
- Strong customer service - ability to work with end-uses to understand their needs and bring suggestions to leverage and better utilize reports, dashboards and technology.
- Solid understanding of SDLC.
- Experience developing with Visual Studio 2013, ASP.Net, VB.Net, Web Forms, XML and JSON.
- Bachelors Degree in technology/computers.
Job Status: Full Time