Our client helps organizations understand, engage, influence, and grow customer relationships using the principle that better data and intelligence creates better results. Our client offers innovative, contemporary end-to-end multichannel marketing solutions along with customized database design, advanced technology, analytics and data management solutions all under one roof.
The Business Analyst (BA) facilitates communication with developers and business stakeholders as necessary. The BA works with business stakeholders to coordinate and detail incoming project requests into functional and technical specifications.
- The BA is responsible for identifying requirements, designing, documenting, configuring, and testing.
- Lead projects and track project progress.
- Work with project stakeholders to understand business requirements and initiatives.
- Create functional and technical specifications adhering to standards.
- Write clear and concise system documentation.
- Present solutions to the stakeholders and facilitate the iterative refinement of the requirements.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with all impacted business areas.
- Perform system and regression testing on all projects.
- Manage constantly changing priorities.
- Design and implement automated processes whenever possible.
- Identify potential efficiency improvement opportunities.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Previous experience working with external clients is a must.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems, OR equivalent experience.
- A demonstrated track record of working on projects to success following established timelines and budgets.
- Comprehensive understanding of SDLC & Agile.
- Knowledge of relational database design to third normal form.
- Knowledge of database design for MS SQL Server.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012 and/or 2014 and/or 2016, with T-SQL and SSIS packages is preferred.
- Experience designing processes that run very efficiently on large, relational MS SQL Server databases.
Job Status: Full Time