Please note that this position requires a current DoD Public Trust Clearance.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Seaside, CA. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Business Analyst will be the vital link between our Public Sector client, internal and external information technology (IT) assets and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of software requirements capture, analytical, and testing tasks of our software product’s features.
- Looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our Public Sector client, internal and external information technology (IT) assets and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of software requirements capture, analytical, and testing tasks of our software product’s features.
- The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience with the Agile and Scrum software development methodologies, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Office, and the ability to manipulate SQL queries.
- He/she will have a solid understanding of and ability to implement Business Analysis best practices using a change-driven approach to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, to manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- 3+ years of experience performing Business and Requirements Management.
- Extremely organized.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite -- MS Project, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Analytically oriented and able to communicate findings both verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with project management and software packages.
- Strong knowledge of UML Use Cases and Activity Diagrams.
- Knowledge of Compuware, Rational or other requirements software a plus.
- Strong experience in Visio.
- Strong understanding of business process and data flows.
- Strong understanding of System Development, or Application Development Life Cycle.
- Strong knowledge of Oracle 11g/12c.
- Familiarity with SQL Plus, SQL Developer or other SQL scripting Tool.
- Scheduling Tool software experience a plus.
- Familiarity with Jira bug tracking tool.
- Must have a Bachelor’s (BA/BS) or if no degree an additional 4 years of experience in addition to the aforementioned years of experience.
- Must have a current DoD Public Trust Security Clearance.
Job Status: Full Time