Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation.
Multiple Business Analysts positions are available to support several Refining IT Applications projects and initiatives. The role(s) for these positions are almost entirely BA/client facing work on supporting (from a non-technical perspective) or helping to expand the use of a large cloud hosted 3rd party system. It will require learning the business processes surrounding the system, to a level that enables productive discussions with fellow team members and business leaders and users of the system.
- Experience and comfort in working around technical IT topics, along with translating such topics back and forth between non-technical business partners, IT team members, and 3rd party consultants, is a requirement.
- Strong communication abilities are required, along with the ability to work well and function on a team that is in multiple locations.
- On-site in Findlay only, no remote work available.
- 4-7 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field is strongly desired.
- Technical background requirements include familiarity with Microsoft .NET technologies, web development, SQL, batch scheduling & scripting, installing and configuring 3rd party vendor software along with run-the-business support for existing solutions already in place.
- Oil & Gas Industry Experience are a plus, but not required.
- Experience with supporting large enterprise-wide systems is a plus, but not required.
Job Status: Full Time