Business Data Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a Business Data Analyst in Jeffersonville, IN. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
This position is 100% on-site; no remote work.
This is an exciting career opportunity mining and analyzing complex datasets to design and develop models to support data-driven business intelligence decisions. This includes workflow for applications, solutions, and reports related to the effectiveness of marketing spend, insights into real estate shopping demographics and evaluation of competitor market share in our trade areas.
- Analyzes business intelligence needs and requirements and provides analytical and reporting tools in response.
- Develops standard or custom reports, queries, or dashboards that access and consolidate information from a variety of data sources and provides ongoing support for decision makers.
- Utilizes data mining techniques and performs statistical analysis to develop data models and assist in the visualization and interpretation of data.
- Interprets data to identify business trends, conduct root cause analysis of business problems, and suggest areas for process improvement.
- Creates documentation for the databases, stores procedures and daily processes.
- Integrates data from multiple data sources and ensures functionality and integrity of databases used for analysis; troubleshoots and resolves errors.
- Experience with building, implementing, and managing a BI tool.
- Bachelors degree and at least 3 years of working with data analytics to drive business decisions.
- Demonstrates the ability to contextualize data to the goals and objectives of the company.
- Able to quickly acquire and apply a solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools, solutions, and development lifecycles.
- Excellent analytical, statistical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Project Management and collaboration with teams; as well as providing leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring to direct and indirect reports.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong technical and computer skills.
- Proficiency with SQL, BI, and relational database concepts.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Experience with regression analysis a plus.