Business Development Manager
Technology Consulting, Inc. is a leader in delivering high quality Information Technology (IT) Staffing Solutions (contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire). We are seeking to add an IT Staffing Account Manager to our dynamic team in Louisville, KY. This is a full-time opportunity offering competitive salary plus commission and benefits. TCI offers great opportunities for personal and professional growth as well as unlimited earning potential.
SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES; NO REMOTE WORK
Technology Consulting, Inc. (TCI) was formed in 1988 to provide information systems and consulting services to a variety of clients. In the 30+ years that have followed, a strong growth pattern has evolved, based largely on the professional quality of services and the results that our clients have received. TCI concentrates on IT staffing and project delivery solutions across all technology platforms. The Information Technology market is exceeding the rest of the economy, and TCI is growing at a quick pace.
The IT Staffing Account Manager will be responsible for the full sales cycle for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire staffing placements.
- Identify new staffing clients and develop a working relationship for IT placements.
- Craft and respond to RFPs, manage contract negotiations and client relationships.
- Provide our recruiting team with concise client requirements for recruitment.
- Drive client response to candidates including the interview and placement process.
- Overnight travel to different market areas as necessary.
- Previous experience in a Staffing industry environment is required. IT Staffing is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in an Account Management role.
- Well versed in information technology.
- Experience with strategic selling processes and success with calling on senior level management.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain long term client relationships.
- Proven negotiation skills and the ability to influence others.
- Strong business ethics, professionalism, personal integrity and strong oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to travel as needed to develop other market areas.