Business Process Architect/Lead
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
The Business Process Architect works with Leaders, Process Owners, and Team Members in the disciplines of Business Process Management (BPM) and Knowledge Management (KM). As a member of the BPM Center of Excellence, this individual is a process guardian who facilitates the development, deployment, and improvement of Business Processes across the organization. The Business Process Architect supports efforts in continuous and breakthrough improvement, enabling the workforce to achieve our clients Vision.
- Process Development & Management
- Supports quality and adherence to standards and best practices of Business Process Management (BPM).
- Facilitates sessions with Process Owners and Stakeholders to develop, re-design, and deploy business processes.
- Models and presents business processes using a variety of tools and techniques, including process mapping and flowcharting.
- Process Improvement
- Works directly with Process Owners, Stakeholders, and Business Intelligence Analysts to identify and eliminate process inefficiencies throughout the organization.
- Conducts complex process analysis, using a variety of techniques—including Experience/Journey Mapping, DMAIC, and Lean Six Sigma—to identify problems, troubleshoot, and identify root cause.
- Coordinates with the Project Management Office to develop or support process and content development for prioritized initiatives.
- Knowledge Management / Improvement
- Supports quality and adherence to standards and best practices of Knowledge Management (KM), including the development, evaluation, and use of Knowledge Assets to deliver on Business Processes.
- Creates, provides guidance on, and reviews enterprise templates to deliver on Business Processes.
- Understands and drives knowledge asset consistency across the organization.
- 2-3 Years’ Experience with Business Process Management or Improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Working knowledge of process management workflows and terminology.
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills with ability to manage competing priorities.
- Analytical thinker and detail oriented.
- Effective collaboration, teamwork and communication skills.
- A passion for continuous process improvement and desire for professional learning and growth.
- Technically savvy and able to adapt to changing systems and processes.
- Applies a thorough knowledge and understanding of company operations and department's business practices and workflows.
- Continuous Improvement, Influencing, Monitoring Information, Building Partnerships, High Impact Communication, Planning and Organizing, Decision Making, Innovation.
- Certified Business Process Associate (CBPA®) or similar.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) Certification or similar.
Job Status: Full Time