Business Process/Information Analyst
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
Our employees seek to provide Amazing Experiences and the right information, in a consumable format, needs to be readily available to them when they need it. A successful candidate will be excited about doing whatever it takes to support and enable coworkers to unlock their full potential through the collection, synthesis, and dissemination of our internal knowledge.
- Oversee the Knowledge Management process.
- Be the gatekeeper for our Knowledge Management System, carefully curating our internal library with critical information.
- Act as Lead Technical Writer, maintaining current technical writing techniques, tools, methodologies, human/computer interface, and graphical user interface development guidelines.
- Standardize the look and feel of content to make content easily searchable and findable.
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit operational procedures, FAQs, and how-to articles that support process delivery and prove valuable to a variety of audiences.
- Aim audiences towards knowledge artifacts regularly to catalyze organizational learning and growth.
- Develop methods and processes to help ensure that internal standards are shared, applied, supported, and improved over time.
- Identify internal experts and ensure that key knowledge is captured and shared.
- Evaluate audiences to assess the appropriate level of detail for documentation assignments.
- Become a go-to resource for colleagues and the enterprise.
- Work closely with the Business Process Management, Learning & Development, and Enterprise Project Management teams to distribute good ideas as widely as possible, including by maintaining the organization's knowledge base.
- Analyze, interpret, compose, and edit computer system information to develop end-user and technical documentation.
- Support process improvement in the organization by applying lean principles such as respect for people, waste reduction, standardization, visual management, organizational alignment, and data-driven decision-making.
- Experience in Knowledge Management System administration and implementation.
- Develop version control methods and documents in enterprise library of knowledge.
- Work with technical and non-technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Extract relevant information from subject matter experts in a professional manner in order to develop reproducible methods for generating clear and concise documentation in accordance with professional standards.
- Support SMEs in adhering to Knowledge Management processes through Agile Scrum project delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in technical writing, knowledge management, information architecture or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and enjoys organizing the undefined.
- Exceptional written communication skills, with the ability to format and disseminate information concisely and effectively.
- Superior English language writing and editing skills, and ability to pass an editing test.
- Ability to execute on numerous work streams with the same timeframe.
- Experience with HTML and/or XML, CSS, SQL.
- Experience with the following programs: MS Office, MS SharePoint, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Tech Smith SnagIt.
- Experience writing manuals, technical documents, work flow diagrams, user guides, process models, and can clearly dispel complex information into easy to understand formats.
- Familiar with content tagging strategies, and information taxonomy
- Google Analytics, Photoshop, Adobe Frame Maker, Adobe Illustrator, video content production, Agile or Agile Modified experience, Salesforce Knowledge.
Job Status: Full Time