Business Systems Analyst
Please note that this position requires a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
We are seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This is an on-site position with no telecommute supporting our customer in Washington, DC
- Shall perform as Tester and Requirements Analyst for Information System Requirements and Acceptance Testing for Retail and Mailer systems, International, Operations, and Internet, Intranet, and Call Center functions that either interface or are integrated into the Product Tracking System.
- Responsible for synthesizing customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for completing systems.
- Coordinates integrated testing activities.
- Reviews and evaluates test requirements to insure completeness of test program.
- Performs technical analysis of complete systems and prepares comprehensive system level evaluations.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducts software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
- Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
- Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
- Performs or directs verification of software requirement allocations, traceability, and testability.
- Minimum of 7 years' software experience; must be proficient with SQL/Oracle SQL Developer
- Minimum of 7 years' experience with requirements analyzing and developing software requirements
- Minimum of 7 years' experience performing software testing
- Background working in quality assurance in a software development environment
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Security clearance (US Citizenship or Permanent Resident/green card required).
- Must not have traveled outside of the United States for a combined period of 6 months or longer within in the last 5 years
- Position is based in Washington DC and does not offer relocation assistance