C# .NET Programmer II
This is a very unique work opportunity. Our Client is one of the world’s leading financial institutions that focuses on customer centric experiences both online and in store. With a growing number of locations and multiple financial products our client offers a multitude of career paths for future growth.
The C# .NET Programmer II is responsible for reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems to include; encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Develop front-end and back-end programs and interfaces.
- Maintain code and documentation.
- Work with end users to ensure a quality product.
- Provide work time estimates at both high and low levels.
- Willingly performs all other duties and projects assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years programming experience required.
- Proficiency in .NET, T-SQL and C# required.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly learn and apply various programming techniques and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and internet applications.
- Must posses the ability to multi-task working on several projects at once
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for effective interactions with clients to assess what is needed in a project and then be able to relay that into specifications
- Must be self-motivated and also work in a team environment.
- Requires a high energy level and strong sense of urgency.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- May lead and direct the work of others.
Job Status: Full Time