C++ Software Engineer - TS/SCI
TCI has an immediate need for a C++ Software Engineer in Rochester, NY.
The C++ Software Engineer will work with a team of physicists, mathematicians, and image scientists to implement and maintains C++ tools for image compression and streaming. Utilizes specifications and algorithm documents to derive software requirements. Performs software engineering in accordance with established policies and an eye toward continuous improvement.
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies, or related discipline
- Experience with bit streams and image compression
- Ability to read specifications and scientific documents
- Adaptability to incomplete or changing needs
PREFERRED ADDITIONAL SKILLS:
- Familiarity with networking data streams
- Experience with CRCs and Forward Error Correction
- Experience with bit stream encryption
- Familiarity with networking protocol stacks
- Experience in Agile software development lifecycle