CCNA Technical Trainer
TCI has an immediate need for a Technical Trainer in Melbourne, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
The Technical Trainer will provide on-site support to our Government/Military client in Melbourne, FL. The Technical Trainer will support a large Network Operations Engineering organization consisting of several Network Operations Control Centers (NOCC) which consist of different networks and customers for mission-critical programs. This individual will be a key member of the Operations team and be responsible for the training and development of Network Operations Specialists (NOS) and Network Engineers. They will be working with technical experts to develop and coordinate training materials as well as attending training courses themselves to then develop new training courses for the team.
- Train staff and prepare them for CCNA and other technical certifications.
- Coordinate with technical experts to develop required training plans and materials.
- Manage Operations Training Server (OTS) including student access.
- Write materials used in lecture/labs and manage all artifacts, including assessments, on OTS.
- Manage IP/CCNA lab including racks of equipment, scheduling student access, and monitoring and evaluating students in the lab.
- Track and evaluate student progress in the OTS and report to management on periodic basis.
- Bachelors degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years developing technical courses and/or training materials.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) required.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities considered:
- Familiarity with Network Operation Centers.
- Previous experience training CCNA classes.
- Additional technical certifications such as Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary