Cisco Voice / Telephony Engineer
TCI has an immediate need for a Cisco Voice Engineer in Findlay OH or San Antonio TX. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with probable extensions. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note: This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
LOCAL OR REGIONAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO REMOTE
Telephony Engineer (Build/Deliver) Job Duties to include:
- Procedure Definitions (Supports a process by defining low-level detail regarding all aspects of accomplishing a task)
- Low Level Design (LLD) Definitions
- Proof of Concepts (Bench Testing - Work with Architecture to revise design as needed)
- Piloting (Field Testing - Work with Architecture to revise design as needed)
- Deliver Solutions to Production
- Removal of Solutions from Production
- Ad-hoc Diagrams Creation (in support of customer requests)
- Tech Refresh
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures/Organic Growth
- Audit/Compliance - Assistance/Deliverables
- Tier III Technical Support
- Escalations from Tier I & II
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- 4+ years as a Telephony/Voice engineer
- 2+ years experience working with Cisco Call Manager and Unity applications and ability to perform upgrades
- 4+ years working with Cisco Voice gateway hardware
- Knowledge of Cisco Contact Center Express Application upgrades
- Understanding of Voice Circuit Carrier Migrations