Customer Technical Support Representative 32482
TCI has an immediate need for a Customer Technical Support Representative in Raleigh, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
NOTE: This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
Shifts are 2pm-10pm Tues-Sat & Sun-Thurs. All employees will be required to work onsite.
- Basic helpdesk support skills, company policies and procedures in a Tier 1 Help Desk environment providing live chat sessions and email support for products and services.
- Incumbent must have a good understanding of the general/technical aspects of a Tier 1 Help Desk. He/she will primarily provide end-user assistance via live chat sessions that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
- The successful incumbent must allocate his/her own time efficiently and will receive general instructions on all work.
- Point of contact (POC) for feature/function and level one support problems originated by supported end-users.
- Provide problem resolution via email and/or live chat response using knowledgebase and template responses that are created to instantly respond to chat sessions and/or email inquiries.
- Ensure that end-user problems are resolved within Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters set by managers/team leads.
- Maintain end-to-end problem ownership of chat and email sessions. Incumbents will be required to handle up to three chat sessions at one time.
- Usage of common commercial off the shelf (COTS) applications such as Salesforce C360, and Oracle RightNow along with other proprietary applications to provide live chat services and email resolution type responses.
- Support various Tier 1 platforms as directed by management/team lead(s).
- MUST have 2-3 years of work experience in a helpdesk or call center environment; previous experience supporting customers via live chat is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; degree is preferred.
- Must be able to type 45 WPM. Typing test will be required.
- Candidates must have Microsoft Office product knowledge and trouble shooting skills including Microsoft Office 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2016.
- Previous experience with Live Chat and/or any Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software tools.
- Ability to multitask (i.e., handling multiple chat sessions at one time).
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Positive attitude and work ethic; self-motivated.
- May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and eligible for a Public Trust Security clearance.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Contract/Temporary