Cyber Cloud Security Engineer 30109
TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Cloud Security Engineer in Raleigh, NC or Eagan, MN. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of extension and possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
This position requires US Citizenship and a DoD Public Trust Security Clearance.
Remote support is authorized for candidates located in the Raleigh or Eagan area only.
The Cyber Cloud Security Engineer will be implementing access control, data protection, vulnerability management, and continuous monitoring within cloud environment (e.g., CSPM) using service provider native tools, cloud access security broker (CASB), and security information and event management (SIEM). Experience with Google or Amazon cloud environments desired.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the configuration and operation of the security consoles and controls.
- Working with multiple teams to establish multiple integrations with the cloud application security broker.
- Providing analysis of outputs and recommendations for improving overall security posture.
- Developing technical documentation and briefing material supporting architecture discussions and leadership decision making processes.
- 7+ years of experience in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Masters Degree preferred).
- GCP and/or AWS security capability application.
- CASB application, including integration to multiple services.
- Ability to engineer and implement security controls to comply with industry best practices and various regulatory controls.
- Ability to conduct initial triage assessments of findings from audit or testing.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (written/spoken).
- Certifications: (One or more required) CompTIA Security +, CPTE Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH Certified Ethical Hacker or Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP).
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.