Cyber Security Engineer 31289
NOTE: This position requires a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
This position is on-site only NO REMOTE
- Perform the initial configuration and deployment of the Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) components and provide technical oversight and consultation.
- Develop the Identity Management automation processes for support of daily operations and the gathering of directory performance information.
- Advise and coordinate on the integration of Microsoft Identity Manager into a variety of other platforms, like CyberArk - some using out-of-the-box management agents (such as SQL server) and in other cases custom development of management agents.
- Support Identity Management initiatives by taking responsibility for the effective deployment and usage of assigned resources including vendor resource and ensuring they are completed within planned timescales and resource estimates.
- Responsible for designing and deploying Microsoft Identity Manager/Forefront Identity Manager (MIM/FIM) Infrastructure and Processes including Synchronization Service, Portal Service, Managed Identities and Troubleshooting Workflows.
- Analyze, monitor, troubleshoot and diagnose MIM platforms to ensure product optimization, integrity, availability, compatibility, and functionality are within prescribed parameters.
- Perform trend analysis including, but not limited to system performance; recommend configuration or procedural changes and participate in planning activities.
- Provide required design for disaster recovery efforts (real or simulated).
- Use provided ticket management system to properly document and resolve problems.
- Interact/coordinate with service desks, technical staff, and customers to resolve technical problems or provide information.
- Properly handle documents according to appropriate regulations and guidance including, but not limited to classification level.
- Adhere to all applicable government and security requirements, processes, and regulations.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field with 10-12 years of IT experience, OR Masters Degree with 8-10 years of experience, OR PhD Degree with 5-7 years of experience, OR Combined Technical Education and experience of 12-15 years.
- 5 to 7 years of solid hands-on experience in Identity Management systems and services (Active Directory, identity management solutions).
- Current/Active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- MSCE \ MCITP qualification.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Microsoft Identity Manager training/certification.
- Forefront Identity Manager ILM, FIM 2010 R2, MIM 2016.
- Design, Installation and Deployment.
- Active Directory Certification Services.
- Microsoft access management technologies.
- Active Directory Federation Services.
- Web application proxy.
- Multi-factor authentication.
- Other user directories and repositories (LDAP, LDS).
- Experience in Creation, Change, Delete User Accounts, Privileges, and Roles that Includes Management, Administration, and Support of Microsoft Active Directory (AD) Domain Structure.
- Proficient in PowerShell and SQL Queries.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an Active Secret Security Clearance.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary