Cyber Security Engineer II
TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Security Engineer II in Falls Church, VA or D.C. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
The Cyber Security Engineer will be working with the team responsible for the security architecture across a variety of applications or domains, to include cloud computing, and assigned to project/initiatives of large size, complexity and risk.
- The Cyber Security Engineer develops actionable security blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines to ensure enterprise information technology architecture and support is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
- This Security Engineer needs experience and subject matter expertise in Identity & Access Management applications, specifically Privileged Access Management area.
- 5+ years in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions related experience in cybersecurity.
- This Security Engineer should have knowledge of implementing IAM tools in an enterprise environment and knowledge in Active Directory or LDAP management areas.
- Experience with COTS IAM solutions and privilege accounts in UNIX/Linux environments and the ability to be the Unix Subject Matter Expert on the project for privileged access would be especially desirable.
- EDUCATION: Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security (Master’s Degree preferred).
- CERTIFICATIONS: One or more required
CompTIA Security +
CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
CISSP-ISSAP or CISSP-ISSMP preferred