Cyber Security Solutions Engineer/Splunk
TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Security Solutions Engineer (Splunk) in Eagan, MN. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
The Cyber Security Solutions Engineer will be the subject matter expert with Splunk, and have in-depth knowledge of designing, developing, and maintaining complex queries and dashboards intended for technical and executive audiences.
- Provides security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management.
- Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Builds IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- 10+ years of related experience in cybersecurity and NIST standards along with 5+ years of technical writing.
- EDUCATION -Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Good understanding and hands on experience of designing business solution using analytics tools like Splunk, Kibana or Elasticsearch, etc.
- Good experience with dashboards, reports, alerts and managing knowledge objects.
- CERTIFICATION - One or more Splunk certifications required.
- In addition to Splunk Cert, at least ONE of these additional certifications is required: CompTIA Security +, CPTE Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH Certified Ethical Hacker, CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor, CISSP, CISSP ISSEP, CISSP ISSAP or CISSP ISSMP preferred.