Please Note: This particular position requires US Citizenship due to the necessary DoD background check and clearances that must be obtained.
We are offering an excellent contract opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The Cyber Security Professional will monitor overall cyber security health of networks and systems.
- Support IT Incident Response (IR) actions and reporting.
- Track reporting and processing of Cybersecurity Tasking Orders, Warning Orders and Operation Orders.
- Provide packages, templates and guidance to gain approved Army Certificates of Networthiness (CoN) for new or upgraded software.
- Write/develop System Security Plans (SSP) and Tenant Security Plans (TSP).
- Whitelists, Blacklists, BOGON, and other Access Control List (ACL) validation and management.
- Support Cybersecurity IT internal and embedded inspection teams.
- Perform logging, correlation, and scanning with tools such as Fortify Security Control Analyzer (SCA), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), HP ArcSight, and Enterprise Security Management (ESM).
- Ensure DISA STIGs are implemented and enforced.
- Perform enterprise-wide risk analysis and vulnerability assessments.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in DoD Cyber Security as a primary job responsibility.
- Hands-on experience with associated DoD Cyber tools (ACAS, Fortify, ArcSight, eMASS, HBSS).
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science field is strongly preferred.
- Must possess a Secret Security Clearance or have the ability to obtain one prior to start. TCI will assist with obtaining or transferring Security Clearances.
- All contractors must have a CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Must have current DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical IAT Level II (IAT II) baseline certification i.e. current Security+ CE certification, or any of the other DoD approved IAT II baseline certifications listed at this link: http://iase.disa.mil/iawip/Pages/iabaseline.aspx
- Non-certified candidates cannot be considered.
Job Status: Full Time