Cyber Threat Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Threat Analyst in Falls Church, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
- Will support the mission of the Threat Intelligence Unit by analyzing and tracking adversaries, creating and sharing intelligence both internal and external.
- Create and update cyber threat profiles for leadership.
- 5-7 years of related experience on a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT), Computer Security Incident Response Center (CSIRC) or a Security Operations Center (SOC).
- 5 years’ experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis and Reporting
- Cyber Defense Techniques
- Adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Boolean Logic
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- Network Level Exploits
- Threat Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in Operations Centers, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Cyber Forensics are a plus
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- One or more of the following Certification(s): CompTIA Security +
CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
GCIH - (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) or ECIH - (EC-Council Certified Incident Handler)
CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.