Cyber Threat Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a Cyber Threat Analyst in Morrisville, NC. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.
- Will support the mission of the Threat Intelligence Unit by analyzing and tracking adversaries, creating and sharing intelligence both internal and external.
- Create and update cyber threat profiles for leadership.
- 7 years’ experience working in the areas of (intelligence, information security, network forensics, insider threat).7+ years threat analyst experience
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Analysis and Reporting
- Cyber Defense Techniques
- Adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Boolean Logic
- TCP/IP Fundamentals
- Network Level Exploits
- Threat Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in Operations Centers, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Cyber Forensics are a plus
- BA/BS in computer science, international relations, information security, or a related field or equivalent experience. Master’s degree is preferred.
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- One or more of the following Certification(s): CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, RHCE.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start.