TCI has an immediate need for a Cybersecurity Analyst in Fort Knox, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a 6 month contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Security Clearance.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Cybersecurity Analyst will work supporting the Cybersecurity Division. Working closely with representatives from other divisions and branches (IT, Networking, etc.) to request information, provide clarification, and validate findings, evidence, and statements.
- Uses SharePoint and other collaboration tools to collect, monitor, and manipulate C&A documentation through the collection, review, approval, and final distribution processes.
- Validate and upload RMF documentation into the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) portal.
- Work closely with government representatives for the validation, approval, and upload of information and artifact into eMASS.
- Process Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms) and Risk Acceptance documentation.
- Review POA&Ms and Risk Acceptance documentation for clarity, detail, and technical accuracy, as needed.
- Support Cybersecurity IT internal and embedded inspection teams.
- Enter/manage data in the Army Portfolio Management Solution (APMS) registry and associated Assessment and Authorization (A&A) requirements for annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) reporting.
- Supports the Cybersecurity Division (CSD), staff, and senior management in areas of Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT, DoD Regulations, Incident Response, Software Assurance, and related Cyber disciplines.
- Participate in regular Contingency of Operations (COOP) exercises.
- Maintain and meet deliverable schedules. Must be proactive in obtaining information from multiple internal and external teams to complete requirements on schedule.
Additional details of positions will be provided to qualified applicants.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Cybersecurity as a primary job duty.
- Hands-on eMASS experience is required
- Certification and Accreditation experience with major network systems and processes required.
- Thorough understanding of NIST Special Publication 800-53 Revision 4 and the RMF Process.
- Familiarity with Committee on National Security Systems (CNSSI) 1253 and overlays.
- Working knowledge of Army Regulation 25-2 and DoD 8500 series instructions.
- Demonstrated ability supporting NIST RMF (Risk Management Framework) in a DoD environment.
- Requires excellent English verbal and writing skills including report generation, presentations, and technical writing
- Highly organized with the ability to independently maintain schedules and meet deadlines.
- Must currently possess a valid DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with transfers of clearances.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain CompTia S+ Certification prior to start or Higher level DoD 8570 IAT-III/IAM certifications (i.e. CISSP, CASP, etc.)
Job Status: Full Time