Data Solutions Analyst
TCI has an immediate need for a Data Solutions Analyst in Louisville, KY. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract to hire opportunity.
SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY; NO REMOTE
The Data Solutions Analyst primary responsibility is to build trust with clients while designing database solutions that enable the client to see ROI on their marketing projects. The Solutions Consultant leads communication with clients to elicit requirements necessary for building and enhancing marketing database solutions. One will work with external and internal stakeholders to detail incoming project requests into functional specifications. This role ensures the functional requirements are understood so that the IT Development team can produce technical specifications and develop the solution. The Solutions Consultant is responsible for identifying requirements, consulting, estimating, designing, documenting, configuring, and testing while working in conjunction with clients and the IT Development team. One is also expected to lead projects and assist in tracking project progress.
- Influence and build trust with clients, develop and maintain key relationships.
- Provide consultation on database marketing solutions based on the business requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to understand business requirements and initiatives.
- Design data load processes that transforms data into the proprietary Marketing Database platform.
- Design marketing campaign processes that select targeted data universes and extracts data into required outputs (e.g., files or web services for various media type execution such as email, mail, SMS, etc.)
- Define tasks and estimate effort to develop solutions.
- Create functional specifications adhering to standards.
- Write clear and concise system documentation.
- Present solutions to the stakeholders and facilitate the iterative refinement of the requirements.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with all impacted business areas.
- Perform system and regression testing on all projects.
- Manage constantly changing priorities.
- 1+ year of experience working with MS SQL databases (or other relational databases).
- A demonstrated track record of facilitating requirement gathering on projects, translating requirements into a solution, and engaging with key development stakeholders to ensure that the solution is deployed on time with quality.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience working with databases containing large volumes of consumers.
- GREAT communication; have the ability to drive requirements with stakeholders/clients, setting proper expectations for deliverables.
- Experience working with clients and managing their expectations.
- Understanding of Agile software development.
- Knowledge of relational database design.
DESIRED (Nice-to-have) EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge of database design for MS SQL Server and designing processes that run very efficiently on large, relational databases.
- Prior experience working in a marketing company, designing consumer-based data solutions.