DCS Server Administrator
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The DCS Server Administrator position is part of a small team responsible for providing technical and operational support for Windows OS servers & Local Area Network.
- Duties include coordination and/or implementation of hardware and software; ensuring corporate standards are applied; upgrades, problem tracking, management and resolution.
- Provide analysis and management of the refinery site’s Window’s server systems, network topology and personal computer integration.
- Provide support for refinery Process Control (DCS/OT) LAN and their 24/7 systems.
- Formulate recommendations and performs testing, change control, installation, integration, diagnostic analysis and return to service of the local area network, peripheral computer equipment and personal computers.
- Develop and coordinate system and procedural documentation of the refinery site logical and physical infrastructure.
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience in an IT Support position.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma.
- Position requires demonstrated initiative, broad knowledge of various systems, professionalism and excellent customer service/interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must participate in On-Call coverage (Site is 24 x7 Operations).
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and time.
- Ideal candidate will have strong people skills coupled with being a self-starter.
- Certifications Preferred: A+, Net+, MCITP.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 10%.
Job Status: Full Time