Our Client is a national provider of Healthcare related Services. The DevOps Consultant will join a mature Scrum team supporting a mission critical application for a large enterprise environment. manage the transition of a hybrid application to Azure across multiple teams.
- The DevOps Consultant will manage multiple aspects of an initiative to transition a mission critical hybrid application to Azure.
- Migrate on-premise infrastructure to the cloud.
- Communicate updates and manage change across multiple teams.
- This position has flexibility to work remotely from home up to 2-3 days per week for the right candidate.
- Must have 2 or more years of experience in DevOps.
- Minimum of 1 year (but prefer 2+ years) of experience working with Microsoft Azure Web Apps, Web Jobs, Storage, Manage Templates and SQL Server databases and Windows 2008r2/2012r2 server.
- Additional technologies include: Azure Active Director, PowerShell, Webpack, Microsoft Web Deploy and node.js.
- Experience with Desired State Configuration
- Visual Studio
Job Status: Full Time