Electrical Engineer 4662
TCI has an immediate for an Electrical Engineer in San Diego, CA. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire.
This role requires a CURRENT Top Secret Security Clearance (SCI eligible).
The Electrical Engineer will support our government client in San Diego, CA.
- Decompose and allocate system and box-level requirements to FPGA requirements and specifications.
- Assist in architecting solutions against requirements and implement those solutions in various FPGA technologies or platforms.
- Follow, enforce, and refine consistent firmware development processes across FPGA designs.
- Synthesize designs to targeted technologies and perform constraint driven place and route and analysis.
- Generate design review and deliverable documentation including review packages, block diagrams, interface control documents, and test plans/procedures.
- Conduct design peer reviews at various phases in the development process.
- Ensure FPGA simulations verify performance, then integrate and test the FPGA on the circuit card assembly.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field.
- 2-5 years of related work experience.