Electronics Quality Assurance Tech 4746
TCI has an immediate need for an Electronics Quality Assurance (QA) Tech in Clifton, NJ. This is not a C2C opportunity.
NOTE: This position requires US Citizenship and a Secret Security Clearance prior to start.
The QA is responsible for the identification and documentation of quality discrepancies related to assembly, process, mechanical, electrical, and electro-mechanical systems.
KEY DUTIES TO INCLUDE
- Facilitates the implementation of standards, methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision, accuracy and reliability of company products.
- Leads the preparation and execution of internal audits within established manufacturing and production controls to ensure compliance with internal and external specifications and standards.
- Liaises with auditing groups and inspectors to develop formal written reports, and recommend corrective actions.
- Identifies trends in discrepancies and collaborates with process owners on the refinement and optimization of business processes.
- Oversees testing department activities and work of inspectors.
- Reviews, approves, and controls work order flow tags.
- Develops inspection techniques, tools, and supplemental inspection instructions in support of standards, methods and procedures. Participates in supplier corrective and preventative actions, including: customer escapes, process nonconformities, supplier corrective actions, customer and change control, and material review board meetings.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience or 2 years post-Secondary/ Associates Degree and a minimum of 6 years of prior related experience.
- IPC-610 and or MCA/Mil-883 experience.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) Experience.