TCI has an immediate need for an Epicor Developer in Louisville, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and not available for Corp2Corp.
- The Epicor Developer will troubleshoot and resolve ERP & SQL Server performance issues.
- Implement MS-SQL Coding Standards and writing policies and procedures for data management.
- Develop, improve and modify Epicor Application for various departments
- Work with BAs, PM’s, to understand the functional requirements at set proper expectations on what can be accomplished and limitations of Epicor.
- Extracting and transforming data between systems
- DTS packages, IMPORT/EXPORT, BULK Insert, BCP and XML Technologies.
- Develop DRS Packages and migrating DTS Packages to SSIS Packages.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar technical field.
- 3 + years of Epicor E10 Experience.
- Strong knowledge in MS-SQL and developing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views, Error Handling Techniques and Security.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services (SSRS).
- 3 + years of hands-on Microsoft SQL Scripting
- 3+ years of hands-on Microsoft C# development
- Knowledge of SQL Server administration including database optimization, database backups, replication to client servers, index and query plan maintenance, monitoring/resolving performance issues, analyzing logs and isolating issues, management of database log files, modifying system and database scripts as necessary, moving processes between drives.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment using ERP is preferred.