Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Security Clearance requirement.
We are offering an excellent Contractor-to-Hire opportunity with our government sector client on the Fort Knox, KY Military Campus. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
The ETL Developer will work as a member of the Analytical Support Team responsible for developing and maintaining the ETL programs to create, enhance and modify the existing data warehouse or business applications.
- Utilize IBM Information Server (DataStage) to develop solutions that meet customer’s requirements.
- Provide support in specialized technology areas that can include, but is not limited to: Data Warehousing, data transformation, data model design, business intelligence, requirements definition, systems analysis, component integration, testing, deployment, and application maintenance.
- Assist with project planning, end-user training, problem resolution and production support.
- Develop technical documentation in accordance with organizational procedures and policies.
- Minimum of 3 years application development or ETL tool experience.
- Must have experience with one of the following:
- IBM Information Server (DataStage),
- Oracle Data Integrator
- MS SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Other ETL toolset
- Must have 3 years of experience in using Oracle Database or other relational database
- Must have experience in data modeling, star schema, and table design
- Candidate must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance. TCI will assist with clearance application or transfers.
- Candidate must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Security + Certification before start date.
- Business Intelligence Application development using a COTS BI toolset.
- Experience developing or supporting a Data Warehouse
- Experience with Army Recruiting and/or Military Human Resources Capital Management
Job Status: Full Time