Full Stack Software Developer
Our client is a leading Web Services and E-Commerce company seeking a full-time Senior ASP.NET Web Application Full Stack Developer to complement their growing team in Frankfort, Kentucky. Our client helps Kentucky government entities Web-enable their information services. Their electronic government solutions use technology to increase efficiency and reduce costs for governments and their constituents.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position will be responsible for the implementation of new cutting-edge Web/mobile/e-commerce applications. The selected candidate will be part of a strong development team, and will be responsible for translating complex business requirements into functional web-based applications throughout all stages of the SDLC.
- Design and develop complex Internet and e-commerce applications using Asp.Net/C#.
- Experience with .NET Core is a requirement.
- Enhance existing applications.
- Work with customers and other staff to determine project specifications.
- Minimum of four years’ experience developing web applications on Microsoft Windows platform.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- In-depth experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core.
- Solid understanding of relational databases and SQL for implementing database-driven applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong problem-solving abilities, and an aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Must have previous experience with .NET Core technology.
- .NET Core
- ASP.NET Web API
- Visual Studio 2017
- Team Foundation Server/Git
- .NET Framework 3.5 and above
- IIS 8.5+
- MS SQL Server 2014+
- Service Fabric is a plus
- Angular is a plus
- Android, iOS mobile development is a plus
- SharePoint 2013/2016 is a plus
Job Status: Full Time