Help Desk Analyst
Our client has provided professional services to businesses throughout the United States for more than 30 years. Their mission is to help their client determine the best IT solutions available. As one of the leading IT organizations in the Midwest, they have serviced companies in the education, SMB, healthcare and government sectors with comprehensive business information technology solutions.
The Tier 1 Help Desk Technician will be responsible for supporting printers and helping with basic Microsoft Windows problems. They will also be asked to support end users via VPN.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Help Desk role in a medium sized enterprise environment.
- Knowledge and experience with VMWare virtualization.
- Understanding of WordPress engine for (website/intranet).
- Experience with Windows Server /Active Directory/ Group Policy.
- Familiarity with Canon office copiers, Lexmark Dot-Matrix printers, and HP office laser printers.
- Knowledge of IP Phone Systems (Mitel).
- Any Network cabling (Cat5/Cat6) experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Products (Excel is a primary tool currently used).
Job Status: Full Time