Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level client is the fourth largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation and the first largest presence in the entire Midwest.
The Hyperion Developer/Analyst will support our Client’s Financial Forecasting and Budgeting with Hyperion Planning and Strategic Finance applications.
- Reports to Financial Forecasting and Budget Manager – Finance.
- Supporting Financial Forecasting and Budgeting’s Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Strategic Finance applications.
- Translating business requirements from business partners into specifications.
- Developing and implementing specifications with assistance from IT support organization.
- Interacting with the business on application questions, reporting, training and planning enhancements.
- Little to no travel required.
- 3-5 years of development or IT Analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s required in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Development Skills with Hyperion, SAP, BPC.
- Familiarity with modifying/upgrading existing code.
- Business analysis experience – face time with clients (internal or external) to gather requirements.
- Strong communication abilities.
- Experience integrating systems together (Cloud vs. On-premises) is a plus.
- Experience with reporting tools (Power BI, Tableau, Hyperion, BPC Reporting) for creating dashboards and analytics is a plus.
- IT Project Management experience and/or a Business or Finance background is a plus.
- Strong Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Strategic Finance (HSF) skills:
- Adding, modifying or removing roles, profiles, accounts, groups.
- Adding, modifying or removing scripting within Hyperion applications, including manually overriding calculations in HSF as needed (e.g. Mid-Quarter calcs).
- Adding, modifying or removing HSF entities and consolidation structure.
- Adding, modifying or removing FDMEE mapping.
- Maintaining mapping and HSF uploading processes.
- Essbase administration and export maintenance for HSF.
- Adding, modifying or removing business rules.
- Assisting with management of scenarios and versions, including archiving scenarios from HSF.
- Adding, modifying or removing forms.
- Adding, modifying or removing reports for general distribution.
- Adding, modifying or removing reports Ad hoc for individual users.
- Performing routine security and user access audits.
- Assist Business Units with day-to-day support.
- Complete Business Units’ expense and capital budget uploads.
- SmartView & Essbase administration.
- Verification of SAP to Hyperion transfer of data (modifications of cost center/cost element data).
Job Status: Full Time