TCI has an immediate need for an Information Assurance in Herndon, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship due to the DoD Secret clearance.
This an Information Assurance position supporting two applications on the on the DoD SIPRNet and NIPRNet. The work location is 25% in Crystal City, VA, and 75% in Herndon, VA
- Support the security aspects of two applications, residing on the DoD SIPRNet and NIPRNet.
- Support ATO accreditations.
- Support information assurance vulnerability alerts (IAVA).
- Performs STIG checklist assessments.
- Manages and resolves Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
- Utilizes the Risk Management Framework, and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) tool to support security artifacts and documentation.
- Interfaces with program management and clients on security requirements implementation, required documentation, and classification management.
- Collaborates with internal security and IT staff to ensure the continued compliance and secure operation of accredited information systems.
- Makes recommendations for improving security and can implement those recommendations.
- 5 years’ experience working in the security field.
- Knowledge and Experience in Risk Management Framework.
- Knowledge and Experience in Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills to be able to interface effectively with a broad range of contacts from technical staff to client cyber security personnel.
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent activities and to work successfully under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline, security preferred.
- Must currently possess a CompTia Security+ certification.
- Must currently possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance.