IT Automation Engineer/Developer
This position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Fortune 500 Energy client is one of the U.S.'s lowest-cost energy providers and an industry innovator, operating in Kentucky. Known for its continuous best-in-class customer satisfaction ratings of all Midwest utilities, our client is also highly ranked among all U.S. utilities for efficiency through operational focus.
- Build out an IT automation solution and processes to improve efficiencies in IT Operations.
- 5-8 years of IT experience which includes solid experience with coding and/or scripting and at least 1 year of experience in CCA (Continuous Configuration Automation) tool.
- Experience with at least one of the following: Puppet, Chef and Ansible AWX/Tower.
- Coding and/or scripting experience with PowerShell, Bash, Python, VBScript, and Ruby.
- A strong background in API integration and coding for REST and SOAP interfaces for different operational systems similar to InfoBlox, Active Directory, RSA and Cisco.
- Additional knowledge in the following technologies is a bonus: RunDeck, Microsoft Orchestrator, Microsoft System Center Orchestrator (SCOM), Oracle/SQL Server query authoring, remoting technologies like WinRM, SSH, and remote PowerShell.
Job Status: Full Time