IT Customer Services - Cleared Contractor - L3
Our Government/Military client supports the Space & Intelligence Systems Business Unit.
The IT Customer Service Technician will be responsible for providing second or third tier technical support to internal company employees for desktop systems software, hardware and network infrastructure.
- Responds to situations where first-line technical support is unable to isolate or fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Responsible for the installation, repair, configuration and preventative maintenance of end user computing devices, network equipment, and/or telecommunications equipment.
- Exhibits an understanding of business and engineering application configurations and integration with the end user computing device.
- Provides technical support for the Windows operating system.
- Troubleshoots core business components within the Microsoft Office Suite as well as other major business applications.
- Performs hardware and software moves, adds and changes.
- Provides technical support in person or via remote management tools to troubleshoot software and hardware alerts and failures.
- Ensures systems and related equipment are in working condition and performs upgrades as needed to maintain operational status.
- Maintains records on repairs, down time, changes and updates in Service Now.
- Maintains and updates incident records in tracking Service Now and provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a Tier 2 or Tier 3 Help Desk or Technical Support role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- Previous experience troubleshooting and providing resolution to technical issues including systems, networks, hardware and software.
- Proficient experience supporting Microsoft Windows.
- Previous experience with Service Now ticketing system or similar technology.
- Candidate must currently possess a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary