IT Help Desk Technician
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- Coordinates, diagnoses and troubleshoots incoming end user requests. Provides technical support services to end users either local or remote with problems or issues related to information technology services including but not limited to:
- applications, workstations, conference rooms, collaboration services, and network services.
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of end users to appropriate next level of technical support personnel in alignment with established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Provides case status updates to management and end users.
- Supports and maintains effective relationships with end users.
- Maintains and updates records in tracking databases within established SLAs. Alerts management to emerging trends in incidents, problems, or issues.
- Works autonomously. May act as a mentor to lower level peers and provide guidance on tasks.
- Requires highly developed job knowledge/skills.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate's or higher preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
Job Status: Full Time