IT Project Manager
TCI has an immediate need for a IT Project Manager in Louisville, KY. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a 6 month contract to hire position.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our Logistics Client is looking for an IT Project Manager with an executive presence and a passion for continuous improvement to monitor and improve operational processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible. The IT Project Manager will be able to leverage exceptional research and analysis skills to foresee obstacles, map out workflows, remove waste and low-value activities and provide recommended solutions. Following project management methodologies, The IT Project Manager will assist the site director and take the lead in implementing changes as well as short and long term strategies throughout different areas of the organization.
- Understand client requirements, design and implement global supply chain management solutions utilizing standard project management tools and methodologies, and develop financial analysis and simulation of the designed solution.
- Will be the primary point of support for the client during the implementation lifecycle and ensure a smooth hand-off to the account management, operations and service delivery teams.
- Effectively communicate updates and feedback to clients, vendors and internal teams.
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of project issues and escalation to management teams as appropriate.
- Oversight of the execution of proposals and presentations for client meetings, manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and prepare control board summaries for projects.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot building RESTful APIs.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with modern web applications.
- Experience with Ionic, Git, PostgreSQL is desired.
- Experience with AWS, particularly S3, SQS, and SES is desired.
- Basic Linux system administration is a bonus.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to juggle multiple new concepts and a strong desire to learn.