IT Project Manager
TCI has an immediate need for a IT Project Manager in Louisville, KY. This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a Direct Hire and requires on-site presence in Louisville.
Our Client is a very fast-growing manufacturing company that has grown their IT department by 250% and looking to add several more roles. The company has 9 locations across 6 states.
The immediate opening is for a IT Project Manager to play a key role designing, validating, and implementing strategic ERP transformation initiatives. The successful candidate will have experience selecting, implementing and operationally managing enterprise systems, particularly ERP, CRM and integrations/interfaces.
KEY DUTIES TO INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Meeting with the business to understand business requirements upon IT services.
- Documenting business requirements and test results that align with those requirements.
- Preparing and monitoring detailed project schedules which outline project status, milestones, completion estimates and resource allocation.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems over the phone as well as on-site across all project management knowledge areas like: Integration, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Risk, Procurement.
- Coordination of requests for proposals and managing third party resources and vendors as resources to specific projects.
- Coordination of all project resources, including those from the business, is required for successful project monitoring and control.
- Clarifying Change Requests (CR) with the business to ensure there is enough information to initiate the CR lifecycle process.
- Producing detailed estimates for IT project tasks.
- Creation and management of an enterprise technology project roadmap.
- Executive reporting on the status of projects.
- Creation and management of the technical project library and suite of templates used to standardize project efforts.
- Creation of test scripts and leading QA and testing efforts to ensure successful deployment.
REQUIREMENTS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience selecting, implementing and operationally managing enterprise systems, particularly ERP, CRM and integrations/interfaces.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or similar field of study.
- 5 years of proven systems delivery project management work with documentation samples to demonstrate.
- Experience with project management tools like Microsoft Project.
- Experience documenting workflows, swim lanes, and flow charts is required.
- Ability to interview business users to efficiently understand their requirements Experience analyzing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience working with technology vendors to develop solutions and research and resolve issues.
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively organize and communicate across functional and technical lines are critical.
- Ability to communicate (Oral/Written) effectively and coordinate action with all levels of the organization.