IT Project Manager
TCI has an immediate need for a Project Manager in Falls Church, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the probability of becoming permanent. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires a DoD Public Trust Security Clearance.
SEEKING LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Project Manager will engage with the customer and the penetration testers to coordinate the surge support penetration testing. Responsible for developing the testing schedule and resolving any scheduling issues. Ensure customer receives all deliverables.
- Responsible for project management of Payment Card Industry (PCI) team that is performing PCI compliance audits, reducing the risk of security breaches, and protecting client's assets.
- Engage Develop software solutions in accordance with approved production owner requirements.
- Responsible for developing the testing schedule
- Resolving any scheduling issues.
- Work with departments to keep an up-to-date Cardholder Data Environment (CDE) including: Point-of-Sale (POS) devices, Merchant Identifications (MIDs), Locations, People, Apps, and Contracts.
- Ensure customer receives all deliverables.
- Minimum of two years’ experience managing Cybersecurity Projects test team with knowledge of PCI requirements and deliverables.
- Four years’ experience as an IT Project Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Science, Business or related disciplines preferred or a technically related field OR equivalent related work experience in a multi-site software services environment, OR related project management experience
- CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more desired) GSLC: GIAC Security Leadership Certification
- PMP Project Management Professional - Or other comparable certification