IT Support Technician
TCI has an immediate need for a Support Technician in Mandan, ND. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits.
Please note that this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent Residence.
Our enterprise level Client is the largest transportation fuels refiner in the Nation. Our Client is looking for candidates who seek a lifelong career opportunity with a very profitable company currently experiencing growth within the oil and gas industry. Contract job opportunities could lead to a permanent position with the company for the proven individual. Our Client offers cross training opportunities throughout their business structure. IT is a key asset which used in every business unit to drive efficiency and profitability. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join a leader in the industry.
The Support Technician will provide comprehensive computer hardware and infrastructure support.
- Process service desk tickets.
- Provide direct customer support and on-going technology maintenance for both the Business LAN and OT/DCS environments.
- Manage Workstation and related software.
- Provide support for connectivity across the LAN/WAN.
- Provide Server administration.
- Perform Backups and security protocol.
- Provide Application and network support.
- Installs, maintains and supports all the field IT systems. Includes desktop and laptop computer hardware, Microsoft Windows Operating Systems and configuration; software installation, network and stand-alone printers, remote access, network switching and cabling, audio visual equipment, mobile devices support, Cisco telephones, radios, server computer hardware.
- Creates and updates IT technical documentation as necessary.
- Minimum 0-3 years of experience in an IT Support position.
- Minimum of a High School Diploma.
- Candidate must participate in On-Call coverage (Site is 24 x7 Operations).
- Ability to work independently and manage priorities and time.
- Ideal candidate will have strong people skills coupled with being a self-starter.
- Certifications Preferred: A+, Net+, MCITP.
- Travel Requirements: Up to 10%.
Job Status: Full Time