IT Systems Administrator 5665
TCI has an immediate need for an IT Systems Administrator in Melbourne, FL. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
NOTE: This position requires US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
The Systems Admin will join the Data Center Operational Support Services team. Responsibilities for this position include supporting Windows Domain, vulnerability and compliance remediation, physical and virtual Windows OS server support, and application support. This position will also require the management of data center infrastructure such as, enterprise storage, fiber channel switches, and VMware vSphere.
- Support and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services, Group Policy, DHCP, Site and Services, Users and Computers.
- Ensure quarterly vulnerability mitigation and annual Center for Internet Security (CIS) benchmark compliance baseline updates utilizing WSUS and Group Policy.
- Manage a virtual infrastructure on VMware ESXi with vCenter.
- Experience supporting NetApp storage and Fiber Channel switching infrastructure (Brocade).
- Support Virtual Machine and physical server deployments and troubleshooting.
- Install and upgrade applications using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Support PowerShell scripting and the automation of repetitive tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and minimum 6 years related experience; or a Masters’ degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and minimum 4 years related experience.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in the network systems administration field performing the specification, selection, evaluation, testing, deployment and operation of Linux, CentOS, and Windows Operating Systems (OS) and servers.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a FAA Public Trust clearance.
DESIRED (Nice-to-have) SKILLS
- Experience with VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Connection Brokers, UAGs, AppVolls), vRealize Operations Manager, and Log Insight.