IT Systems Architect
This opportunity requires a DoD Top Secret Security Clearance.
TCI is offering an excellent DoD Contract opportunity with our government/military sector client. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team. Promoting from within is a routine best practice in an environment where individuals are encouraged to advance their careers.
- The Systems Architect (SA) is responsible for leading all work related to architecture and design for the search and retrieval capabilities including technical specifications, configuration, customized development of add-ons to the off-the-shelf search product, integration, testing, deployment, infrastructure requirements, as well as oversight of ongoing operational maintenance and upgrades associated with the application.
- The SA will interpret product and project requirements and translate these into implemented solutions.
- Consults with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational performance requirements of the overall system.
- The SA ensures that products delivered are supportable and cost effective.
- The SA will provide technical consultancy, expertise and advice to management on all matters related to technical architecture, infrastructure and software development operations, maintenance and modernization, to include feasibility for all these factors.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience as a Systems Architect in an enterprise environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) strongly preferred.
- Must currently possess a DoD Top Secret Clearance.
- Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain SCI indoctrination.
Job Status: Full Time