Java Application Programmer
- Minimum of 4 years programming experience of which a minimum of 3 years involving analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or additional equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Training in Systems Analysis and Design is preferred.
- Proficient in JEE or Spring MVC preferred.
- Proficient in JDBC and Hibernate preferred.
- Proficient in web services, SOAP or REST, preferred.
- Familiar with IBM WebSphere Application Server or similar environment preferred.
- Familiar with XML and JSON preferred.
- Familiarity with Eclipse IDE is a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile project methodology is a plus.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and multi-task to meet deadlines.
- Participates in the analysis, consultation, and action plans for projects based on knowledge of complete system.
- Participates in code walkthroughs.
- From analysis, codes new programs, modifies existing programs, tests, and documents programs.
- Analysis and technical design on medium to large efforts of work for new systems or enhancements to existing systems.
- Participates in development or modification of conceptual, logical, and physical design architectural artifacts (documents, models, etc.).
- Gives on-call support to production systems during off hours.
- Performs production reviews.
Job Status: Full Time