Java Application Software Developer
Please note that this position requires a current DoD Public Trust Security Clearance (or higher) and a CompTia S+ Certification.
We are offering an exciting DoD Contract opportunity with our government sector client in Dublin, OH. If you enjoy a collaborative and creative work environment, this is a great opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing IT team.
The Java Developer will design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- This developer will provide application development and maintenance services for enterprise data services, identity, access management and credentialing related applications to include new design and development, and maintaining and enhancing existing applications.
- The developer will be responsible for coding, unit testing, integration testing, bug fixes, implementation, as well as ongoing support of the product delivered.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience developing Java EE applications on Weblogic Application Server for highly available, 24x7, and scalable systems on Linux/Unix platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development.
- Strong experience in developing enterprise Java solutions following standard/best practices including Object Oriented Analysis and Design and design patterns.
- Strong understanding and working knowledge on Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum).
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Comptia S+ Certification.
- Candidate must currently possess a Public Trust Security Clearance (or higher).
Additional Desired skills
Job Status: Full Time